Members of CCM Supervisory Board are:
- Milorad Vlahovik - Macedonian Police Trade Union
- Natasa Gramatnikovska - Autonomous Trade Union of Health, Pharmacy and Social Protection of Republic of Macedonia
- Slavica Cadinovska- Trade Union of Chemistry and Non-metals and Metals of Macedonia (SHNM)
- Stanka Dimovska- Trade union of Industry, Energy and Mining
- Muaren Pocesta- Authomous Trade Union of Energy and Economy
Deputies of the members of CCM Supervisory Board are:
- Vasil Kostov- SRSVM
- Kiro Ilov- AGRO
- Elizabeta Velickovska- SPTRM
- Slobodan Simoski- SUTKOZ
- Dejan Petkovski- SFDM
The Supervisory Board supervises and controls the implementation of the policy of financing the CCM, the distribution and use of the material and financial assets in possession of CCM.
The Supervisory Board is consisted of 5 members and 5 deputies elected by the trade unions accordingly to the Decision of CCM’s Council on the number and composition of the Supervisory Board, and the Congress is making the verification.
The Supervisory Board inspects and audits the total financial operations, application of the decisions, the Rules, the accountancy data for collecting and spending of the funds. After the revision a report is being composed and it is submitted to the CCM bodies.
The Supervisory Board has the right to undertake an audit of the financial activities without previously announcing it.
The CCM bodies are due to enable audit of their documents that proves the regularity of their entire material and financial operations.
The Supervisory Board participates in the work of the Congress and submits a report on its work.