The General Secretary of the Council
The General Secretary of the Council is elected by the Council of SSM.
Tasks and responsibilities of the General Secretary of the Council are:
- organising the work of the Presidency, Council, and the Executive Board;
- following the implementation of the established policy and enacted regulations of the CCM bodies;
- organizing and having contacts and communications with the Institutions of the system, NGOs, as well as with the employers’ organizations, for implementation of agreed activities in the SSM bodies;
- being responsible for the functioning and coordination of the work of the specialized staff in the Council SSM;
- co-ordinating the work of the organisation units of CCM, and also on a territorial level;
- accomplishes other tasks in compliance with the Programme and the Statute.